Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 810919
Monitor Overview Page - Instance and Application numbers are not updated with page refresh
Last modified: 2012-12-04 10:03:07 EST
Created attachment 576249 [details]
Screenshot1 - 100 Instances/Applications in CRZ Heading
Description of problem:
I have two browsers pointing at the same Conductor instance - both open to the Monitor Overview page: /conductor/pools. There are 101 instances running.
- Using one browser, I stop the first of the 101 instances. After a few minutes I check the second browser. The instance is shown as stopped in the second browse - all good so far.
- Now I go back to the first browser, to the conductor/deployments page and delete the second entry (deployment) and later the third. After a few minutes I check the second browser (still pointing at conductor/pools). This browser does not show the deleted instances but the *number* of Applications and *Instances* listed in the Cloud Resource Zone heading is not updated and still shows 101 Applications and 101 Instances. (see attached screenshots).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open two browsers pointing at the same Conductor instance - both open to the Monitor Overview page: /conductor/pools
2. Using one browser, navigate to the conductor/deployments page
3. Delete one deployment
4. In the same browser navigate to the conductor/pools page - see that the deleted instance is no longer visible and the number of Instances and Applications has been updated (see screenshot 1)
5. Go to the second browser. See that the deleted instance is not showing but the number of Instances and Applications is not updated. (see screenshot 2)
rpm -qa |grep aeolus
Created attachment 576255 [details]
Screenshot2 - 101 Instances/Applications showing in Heading
Patch pushed to master:
BZ810919 mustach-ify pretty-view pool header so that instance/deployment counts are automatically updated
cloned to 824101
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 824101 ***
>> rpm -qa |grep aeolus
Applications numbers do update when both of the two browsers are pointing at /conductor/pools (see screenshots attached: BeforeDelete.png and AfterDelete.png)
Application numbers do not update when the second browser (the one not involved in deleting the app) is pointing at the details page /conductor/pools/1 (see attached screenshots 28Apps.png and still8_apps.png
Created attachment 615478 [details]
conductor/pools before application is deleted
Created attachment 615479 [details]
/conductor/pools after the app is deleted
Created attachment 615480 [details]
details page - before delete
Created attachment 615481 [details]
details page after delete
Marking this BZ as 'verified' and opening an other BZ for the details page.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.