Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 813429
livecd-creator does not use yum plugins
Last modified: 2014-03-16 23:30:31 EDT
Description of problem:
(A corollary of bug 804216)
This means, at a minimum:
1) there's no way to use the yum-langpacks plugin to pull the proper langpacks for the package set
2) there's no way to use plugins such as the rhn-plugin to pull the content or repos (untested, but I don't see how it works without it)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Note that langpacks are not being pulled in
2. Note " conf += "plugins=0\n" in yuminst.py
I think this should be an optional cmdline argument, if I'm understanding things correctly it will start pulling in language packages if it is enable and some spins may not want that behavior.
patch sent to list.
livecd-tools-17.9-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing livecd-tools-17.9-1.fc17'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
livecd-tools-17.10-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
livecd-tools-17.11-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
livecd-tools-17.11-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.