Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 82232
kget download hangs at 99%
Last modified: 2008-01-17 12:49:42 EST
Description of problem:
When I click on a downloadable file in the Konqueror Web browser, the file
nearly completes downloading, then hangs when the download is nearly
complete (99% or 99.9% or similar).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
kdenetwork 3.1-07 RH
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start kget (Red Hat Menu -> Extras -> Internet -> KGet)
2. Enable KGet Konqueror integration
3. Start konqueror (Red Hat Menu -> Extras -> Internet -> Konqueror Web Browser)
4. Navigate to a page with a downloadable file on it (such as an .RPM package)
5. Click the link and attempt to save it somewhere (I used an NFS mounted directory)
File nearly completes downloading, but then KGet hangs right at the end.
Download is completed then the open KGet window closes.
I've seen this behaviour too on Phoebe 8.0.92. Haven't tried Phoebe 8.0.93 yet.
I cannot reproduce it in kdenetwork-3.1-0.9 or newer. It seem to be fixed in
Closing out some bugs that have been in MODIFIED state. Please reopen if they