Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 823586
Gluster - Backend: Exception on failed Brick Replace
Last modified: 2015-11-22 21:57:15 EST
Created attachment 585851 [details]
* Replace a brick in an existing volume.
* Immediately try to replace another brick in the same volume.
* 2nd replace fails because:
[glusterd-replace-brick.c:304:glusterd_op_stage_replace_brick] 0-: Replace brick is already started for volume
* From command line, the failure looks like this:
[root@localhost vdsm]# /usr/sbin/gluster --mode=script volume replace-brick vol3 10.35.97.158:/export node3:/bbbbb start
replace-brick failed to start
* Instead of failing nicely we are throwing an exception.
This is happening because of the same gluster-vdsm issue I mentioned in
Assigning to Bala for resolution.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 823565 ***