Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 823695
Detail editing requires another click to disclose mime-type
Last modified: 2014-02-03 20:13:36 EST
A common task in bug triage is changing the mime type of mis-identified attachments. In the previous bz you clicked on details, edited it and submitted. Now we need to click on a second details link to expose the mime type editing fields. These fields should be exposed by default.
Verify version: 4.2.4-7 on test server -> PASS
1. Login bugzilla.
2. Choose one bug and go to its detail page.
3. Add a attachment to this bug.
4. Click details link of this attachment.
All detail information are shown in the page, don't need to click another edit details button.
The behavior has changed back to needing another click to open details. I'm not sure which release changed, but it is happening with 4.4.1012-2
I can reproduce this issue:
1. Open https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1004727
2. Click the "Details' link to the right of the attachment.
3. Click "Edit Details" at the top of the main panel.
4. Now you can change the mime type.
Given the date of the previous patch, I'd guess that we managed to lose the patch in the upgrade from BZ 4.2 to 4.4.
It looks like the change was lost during a code sync.
I've added the fix back in.
So this go committed as part of sprint13.
This change is now live. If there are any issues, do not reopen this bug.
Instead, you should create a new bug and reference this bug.