This bug has been copied from bug #828068 and has been proposed
to be backported to 6.3 z-stream (EUS).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install latest RHEL6.3 Server build (RC-2/RHEL6.3-20120531.0).
2. Log in with ja_JP locale.
3. Go to first boot page or run # LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 firstboot --reconfig on a terminal.
4. Register System using RHN account and password, but Do not select 'Skip automatic subscription selection for this system' option and click Forward.
5. Click 'Back' in Confirm Subscriptions page.
Back to Set Up Software Updates page after clicking 'Back' button in Confirm Subscriptions page of Firstboot .
Should back to Entitlement Platform Registration pageg instead of Set Up Software Updates pae after clicking 'Back' button in Confirm Subscriptions page of Firstboot .
VERIFIED as per https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=828068#c11
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.