Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 834897
Last modified: 2012-06-26 03:19:54 EDT
Description of problem:
when hiding guake it is difficult to reopen it
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 0.4.2
How reproducible: always.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. guake starts automaticcaly at the start of gnome
2. open an application (in my case emacs or google chrome)
3. press the shortcut to open guake (in my case F12)
4. press the shortcut to hide guake (in my case F12)
5. now the focus in not on the previous application (emacs or chrome) but seems to be to the desktop, or something in the backgroun
6. press the shortcut to open guake (in my case F12) -> nothing happens! I have to click on the running application (emacs or chrome for example) and then it works.
show the console
Additional info: This happens after I've update from fedora 16 to fedora 17 with preupload
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 831547 ***