Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 848704
Globally uncaught exception when trying to add a second entry for 'Allow Override' directive in Apache resource->Directories
Last modified: 2014-01-02 15:39:21 EST
Description of problem:
When trying to add a second entry for 'Allow Override' directive in a directory apache resource (Ex: /var/www/error Directory), unchecking the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field display globally uncaught exception in UI and message center.
Please find attached the details of error attached.
There are no errors in server or agent log.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Build: Version: 3.1.1.ER2
Build Number: f546515:4eb3f2c
Database: PostgreSQL 8.3.8
Browser: Firefox 10.0.2
Java Version: jre1.7.0_05
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to JBoss ON.
2. Navigate to the apache httpd resource->Apache Virtual Hosts->Main->Directories->Any directory (Ex: /var/www/error Directory).
3. Navigate to 'Configuration->Current' tab of the directory.
4. Navigate to the 'Inventory' tab of the virtual host.
5. Click on 'Add' symbol in 'Allow Override' section.
6. Uncheck the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field
7. Enter a value in 'Param' field (Ex: AuthConfig)
8 Click on OK button.
9. Again click on 'Add' symbol in 'Allow Override' section.
10. Uncheck the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field.
11. UI in the background displays globally uncaught exception.
UI displays globally uncaught exception.
No error should be displayed
Observed the same error when following the same steps in Apache IfModule (Ex: Apache Resource->Main->Ifmodules->mod_include.c->Configuration->Allow Override section)
Created attachment 604832 [details]
More Info: This is not a JRE7 related bug. I reproduced it on jdk1.6.0_18.
This is most probably an UI issue with editing new entries in the list of maps and is not directly associated with the Apache plugin.
Bug 859982 has a fix committed to master.
Per triage with loleary, crouch, mfoley: Move to JBoss ON product, set target release JON 3.2, clear priority (will be subject to further triage in JON 3.2 timeframe).
As per comment 4, this is already fixed upstream.
Fixed in master
*** Bug 960656 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
As this is MODIFIED or ON_QA, setting milestone to ER1.
Verified on JBoss ON Version: 3.2.0.ER1- Build Number: 54dd29c:464a643