Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 859982
Globally uncaught exception when trying to add a second entry for 'Allow Override' directive in Apache resource->Directories
Last modified: 2013-09-03 10:41:29 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #848704 +++
Description of problem:
When trying to add a second entry for 'Allow Override' directive in a directory apache resource (Ex: /var/www/error Directory), unchecking the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field display globally uncaught exception in UI and message center.
Please find attached the details of error attached.
There are no errors in server or agent log.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Build: Version: 3.1.1.ER2
Build Number: f546515:4eb3f2c
Database: PostgreSQL 8.3.8
Browser: Firefox 10.0.2
Java Version: jre1.7.0_05
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to JBoss ON.
2. Navigate to the apache httpd resource->Apache Virtual Hosts->Main->Directories->Any directory (Ex: /var/www/error Directory).
3. Navigate to 'Configuration->Current' tab of the directory.
4. Navigate to the 'Inventory' tab of the virtual host.
5. Click on 'Add' symbol in 'Allow Override' section.
6. Uncheck the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field
7. Enter a value in 'Param' field (Ex: AuthConfig)
8 Click on OK button.
9. Again click on 'Add' symbol in 'Allow Override' section.
10. Uncheck the 'Unset' checkbox for 'Param' field.
11. UI in the background displays globally uncaught exception.
UI displays globally uncaught exception.
No error should be displayed
Observed the same error when following the same steps in Apache IfModule (Ex: Apache Resource->Main->Ifmodules->mod_include.c->Configuration->Allow Override section)
--- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2012-08-16 05:03:48 EDT ---
Created attachment 604832 [details]
--- Additional comment from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2012-08-16 08:37:12 EDT ---
More Info: This is not a JRE7 related bug. I reproduced it on jdk1.6.0_18.
--- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2012-09-24 08:48:37 EDT ---
This is most probably an UI issue with editing new entries in the list of maps and is not directly associated with the Apache plugin.
Author: Lukas Krejci <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Sep 24 16:44:28 2012 +0200
[BZ 859982] - Resetting the custom blur event handling before and after a popup dialog is shown in the configuration editor.
This prevents unhandled errors when for example entering an entry into the
list of maps multiple times.
*** Bug 960658 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Bulk closing of issues in old RHQ releases that are in production for a while now.
Please open a new issue when running into an issue.