Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 873586
"Draft" watermark does not display in PDF
Last modified: 2013-02-05 22:40:49 EST
Description of problem: The draft watermark is not shown when the book is rendered in PDF but it is shown in HTML output.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): publican-3.0-0.fc17.t216.noarch
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Include book status as draft in book_name.xml and show remarks=1 in publican.cfg
2. Run publican build command
3. PDF does now show the draft watermark.
PDF does now display the draft watermark
All outputs show the watermark.
This fix has been committed to the devel branch for inclusion in Publican 3.1.
Fix actually required updating the XSL as wkhtmltopdf will not display the background of the body tag.
Verify version: publican-3.1.0-0.el6eng.noarch - PASS
1. Create a document with $publican create --name=test
2. vim en-US/test.xml, edit <book status="draft"> and set show_remarks:1 in publican.cfg
3. Build the book in PDF format, then check the watermark.
"Draft" watermark is displayed in PDF document.
There is no "Draft" watermark in table of contents page of PDF document, see bug 905271