Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 879170
[fr_FR][SAM Web GUI] - Untranslated strings in SAM Web GUI
Last modified: 2013-02-21 14:20:17 EST
Description of problem:
in fr_FR (French) locale, there are strings which is showing in English, instead of French language.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Subscription Asset Manager Version: 1.2.5-1h.el6_3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into SAM Web GUI with credentials
2. Set the preferred locale from the User Button above-right side of the page.
3. Check for the untranslated string and translate those.
Strings are untranslated in few places.
It should be 100% translated.
Probable scenarios where the strings are untranslated and their locations :
1. Contents Tab --> Import Manifest :
Upload new manifest strings.
Delete Manifest button.
The text in the Delete Manifest confirmation box appears.
2. It looks there are some strings untranslated in About page.
Administrator --> About
About page in progress now
Tested and verified good with the following comments:
- Issue 1 described in the defect is now fixed and it looks good
- Issue 2 described in this defect is already being tracked under a separate bug for all languages. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=877310
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.