*** Bug 880102 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Barak, was this farther investigated?
(In reply to comment #9)
> Barak, was this farther investigated?
Hi Ouyang guohua,
I need more info, is it a oVirt/gluster/both cluster.
Conclusions according to cluster type:
1) oVirt cluster: network table isn't indexed by storagePoolId.
2) Gluster Cluster: submit (press OK) does a LOT of extra work in the UI.
3) both: anyone's guess (I don't think we support it now).
* Note to self: add to server log, whether it's a oVirt/gluster/both AddVdsGroup command.
it took me a while but now I think I got it.
the button shouldn't be enabled if no cluster is selected in the grid;
how did you manage to do so?
Created attachment 698052 [details]
cluster page settings
(In reply to comment #16)
> it took me a while but now I think I got it.
> the button shouldn't be enabled if no cluster is selected in the grid;
> how did you manage to do so?
to create the cluster, just fill cluster name and cpu name can reproduce this issue. It's does not related to Data Center type or other factors as far as I see.
look at the attached image:
there is no selected cluster in the grid, and I can't reproduce that.
maybe you are changing application mode (gluster/virt) ?
OK, sf9, no hanged dialog.
SF11 - The problem still exists when adding DC local type.
1. New DC
2. change type to Local on Host
Hanged dialog, all other DC types were OK.
Created attachment 714382 [details]
sf11 - engine.log
3.2 has been released