Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 886724
Test case failure: L10N: Login page
Last modified: 2012-12-13 05:10:31 EST
All strings are unlocalized. All appears in English not Spanish.
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Access Subscription Asset Manager using a web browser at the address https://
[HOSTNAME or IP ADDRESS]/sam.
1. Move cursor over to your browser's tab - check the tooltips for the
'Subscription Asset Manager - Subscription Management ' tab.
2. Click on Forgotten Username or Password, check the 'Username Unknown' and
'Password Unknown' page:
Enter Email Address, click Send Logoin, click on the left recovery
cycle button back to Login page. Test using wrong email address.
Enter User name and Email Address, click Reset Password, click on the
left recovery cycle button back to Login page. Test using wrong email address/
3. Test unsuccessful login using wrong password, then wrong username, then
4. Select appropriate organization from dropdown
5. Log out of UI
Check every screen/step for the following:
* Translations complete? All strings should be localized. Make sure to also
check the translations of warning/info messages that come up on top of the
screen, as well as tool-tips where applicable.
* Translations correct? Translations should be correct, e.g. spelling,
grammar, terminology, plural forms etc. especially when variables where
were used in strings
* Appearance of translations, e.g. rendering, fits okay in available space
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 877304 ***