Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 886758
Test case failure: L10N: Dashboard
Last modified: 2012-12-13 05:21:13 EST
The display quantity setting for the portlet shows a drop-down menu that is not localized.
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Depending on user's permissions, hover the mouse over the available tabs and
submenu as well as upper right links (i.e. Notifications count, Logout link,
1. Check Dashboard page.
* Click on the Dashboard application tab.
* Interact with the available portlets in the Dashboard
* Change the display quantity setting for the portlet (icon found to the
right of each portlet; default should be 5 items; check the Display list: 5
results, 15 results, 30 results)
Check every screen/step for the following:
* Translations complete? All strings should be localized. Make sure to also
check the translations of warning/info messages that come up on top of the
screen, as well as tool-tips where applicable.
* Translations correct? Translations should be correct, e.g. spelling,
grammar, terminology, plural forms etc. especially when variables where
were used in strings
* Appearance of translations, e.g. rendering, fits okay in available space
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 878378 ***