Description of problem:
1. Selected eight new virtual disks.
2. Manual Partitioning.
3. Added a swap mp, specified a particular drive for it to be on.
4. Added a /boot mp, specified a particular drive for it to be on.
5. Added a / mp, specified all other drives for that to be created on (not on the disk for /boot or swap), and to make it a RAID 0 of 7 drives.
6. While trying to figure out why the UI was telling me only 5 GB were free for each remaining 8 GB virtual disk, all of that clicking around ended up in a crash.
The following was filed automatically by anaconda:
anaconda 18.37.3 exception report
Traceback (most recent call first):
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/storage/__init__.py", line 1900, in setContainerMembers
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/storage/__init__.py", line 2155, in newDevice
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/custom.py", line 1171, in _save_right_side
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/custom.py", line 2120, in on_selector_clicked
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/pyanaconda/ui/gui/spokes/lib/accordion.py", line 195, in _onSelectorClicked
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'removeMember'
cmdline: /usr/bin/python /sbin/anaconda --liveinst --method=livecd:///dev/mapper/live-osimg-min --lang en_US.UTF-8
cmdline_file: initrd=initrd0.img root=live:CDLABEL=Fedora-18-TC3-x86_64-Live-Deskto rootfstype=auto ro rd.live.image quiet rhgb rd.luks=0 rd.md=0 rd.dm=0 BOOT_IMAGE=vmlinuz0
other involved packages:
release: Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)
Created attachment 666459 [details]
Created attachment 666460 [details]
Created attachment 666461 [details]
Created attachment 666462 [details]
Created attachment 666463 [details]
Created attachment 666464 [details]
Created attachment 666465 [details]
Appears to be the same bug as bug 889101, although this bug's crash occurs from a click OTHER than clicking the Apply Changes button.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 889101 ***