Created attachment 711264 [details]
git format-patch - fix mentioned issues
Description of problem:
1. There's a jar downloaded with the sources, that's necessary for the build, even though it doesn't really do anything, and doesn't get included in the RPM at the end.
2. Upstream 3.4.2 is available, and upstream has moved from CVS to Git.
3. No tests are currently being run.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. See bundled jar file in current tarball eclipse-wtp-common-HEAD-fetched-src.tar.bz2
2. See that it isn't being removed in the spec before build.
Not bad news.
See attached git-formatted patch to fix these issues.
Fails to build on rawhide, but that seems to be a pdebuild problem rather than something specific to this package:
Works fine in f18:
Patch applied (slightly modified - there seems to be an rpm macro for _eclipse_base in f18, but not rawhide).