Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 962298
RHS post install initialization script
Last modified: 2016-06-12 19:18:49 EDT
Description of problem:
Need an RHS initialization script that will be executed after the ISO installation and setting up the network. It should do the following to have a consistent deployment across all the customers.
The script should try to do the following:
- Identify the RAID volume(s) that will be used as Glusterfs bricks.
- Initialize the bricks using the options recommended by the perf group.
- Based on the use case, run the corresponding performance tuning profile.
- Register with RHN and subscribe to correct software channels.
- Run yum update to apply the latest updates.
Sent the latest script to "Sac" for testing. Also emailed it to Scott Haines.
The script is available in: