Spec URL: https://raw.github.com/remicollet/remirepo/75541d091483f7d1f8ddca56bdbcb2b1139bb28f/php/php-tcpdf/php-tcpdf.spec
SRPM URL: http://rpms.famillecollet.com/SRPMS/php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.remi.src.rpm
PHP class for generating PDF documents.
* no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
* all standard page formats, custom page formats, custom margins and units
* UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
* TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts;
* font subsetting;
* images, graphic (geometric figures) and transformation methods;
* supports JPEG, PNG and SVG images natively, all images supported by GD
(GD, GD2, GD2PART, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, XBM, XPM) and all images supported
via ImagMagick (http: www.imagemagick.org/www/formats.html)
* 1D and 2D barcodes: CODE 39, ANSI MH10.8M-1983, USD-3, 3 of 9, CODE 93,
USS-93, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODE 128 A/B/C, 2 and 5 Digits
UPC-Based Extention, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, POSTNET, PLANET,
RMS4CC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code), CBC (Customer Bar Code),
KIX (Klant index - Customer index), Intelligent Mail Barcode, Onecode,
USPS-B-3200, CODABAR, CODE 11, PHARMACODE, PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS,
Datamatrix ECC200, QR-Code, PDF417;
* ICC Color Profiles, Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies;
* automatic page header and footer management;
* document encryption up to 256 bit and digital signature certifications;
* transactions to UNDO commands;
* PDF annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
* text rendering modes (fill, stroke and clipping);
* multiple columns mode;
* no-write page regions;
* bookmarks and table of content;
* text hyphenation;
* text stretching and spacing (tracking/kerning);
* automatic page break, line break and text alignments including justification;
* automatic page numbering and page groups;
* move and delete pages;
* page compression (requires php-zlib extension);
* XOBject templates;
* PDF/A-1b (ISO 19005-1:2005) support.
By default, TCPDF uses the GD library which is know as slower than ImageMagick
solution. You can optionally install php-pecl-imagick; TCPDF will use it.
Fedora Account System Username: remi
Will ba available for various web applications : GLPI 0.85, phpMyAdmin 4.0, Moodle, ...
Created attachment 749642 [details]
Package builds fine in mock, installs properly, and work as expected.
rpmlint is not clean, but:
- php-tcpdf.noarch: E: explicit-lib-dependency php-zlib is false positive,
- dangling symlinks are ok, files are provided by required packages
TCPDF upstream package bundle few fonts, that has been unbundled.
According to phpci; all Requires are present.
=== APPROVED ===
New Package SCM Request
Package Name: php-tcpdf
Short Description: PHP class for generating PDF documents
Owners: remi trasher
Branches: f17 f18 f19 el6
Git done (by process-git-requests).
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository.
php-tcpdf-6.0.017-2.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository.