Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 969769
enabled se-core module, required by Apache Camel
Last modified: 2013-07-23 23:24:54 EDT
Created attachment 755791 [details]
enabled se-core module
please enabled se-core module, is required by Apache Camel.
Changes in spec file:
- enabled se-core module
- switched to pom macros, removed PATCH0
- fix rhbz#825355
- minimal changes for new packaging guideline
- added BR mvn(javax.persistence:persistence-api)
Tested on: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5453542
weld-core-1.1.13-1.Final.fc19 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 19.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 19 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing weld-core-1.1.13-1.Final.fc19'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
weld-core-1.1.13-1.Final.fc19 has been pushed to the Fedora 19 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.