Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 986862
quota selector in VM popup is not enables/disabled according to quota enforcement
Last modified: 2015-09-22 09:09 EDT
Description of problem:
when DC quota enforcement mode is changed the quota selector in the VM popup does not enabled/disabled.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. set DC quota enforcement to Enforcing.
2. refresh browser (f5)
3. edit VM (the quota selector is not presented)
4. set DC quota enforcement to Disabled
5. edit VM - the quota selector still not presented
6. refresh browser. now the selector appears.
quota selector availability not refreshed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 988376 ***