Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1004128
Regression fail // broke usage of multi server syntax
Last modified: 2013-10-13 23:31:47 EDT
beaker JOB link:
(In reply to Yin.JianHong from comment #2)
> beaker JOB link:
You need to specify which test motivated you to place this bug.
AFAICS, for the above link, the failures are:
- bz346091 - failed because it detected a NULL procedure
call which is expected now due to ongoing,
and needed changes.
- bz495895 - has always been a problem since IPv6 interfaces
have been present. The check for how many DNS
lookups are expected is wrong and I've been unable
has to fix it several times now. Just how many DNS
lookup we should see is questionable as well, but
the original problem had many, much more than is
seen in the log of the test run. IOW, the actual
result of the test result is acceptable.
bz239361, bz239370 - looks like transient DNS lookup failures.
I didn't see those failures in a recent run that
I did so I have to concluded this is some glitch
in the environment at the time of the test runs.
- bz212249 - looks like it might be a regression of some sort
and does warrant investigation. But which of these
bugs should be used to follow up with it I don't
This has to have been an environmental problem at the time the
test was run.
This test has worked OK for me a couple of time recently, for