Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1019885
New names in ShapeRepo broke other features
Last modified: 2014-02-03 08:30:57 EST
Created attachment 812991 [details]
Description of problem:
See attached screenshot. This is ShapeRepo for ER4. Please look at elements:
- Tasks - None
- Start Events - None
- End Events - None
This is a code from 6.0.0.CR4/jbpm-designer-client/src/main/resources/org/jbpm/designer/public/stencilsets/bpmn2.0jbpm/stencildata/bpmn2.0jbpm.orig:
- Start Event:
"groups" : ["Start Events"],
- End Event:
"type" : "node",
"groups": ["End Events"],
I like this solution but it broke:
- attribute "title" for node on canvas:
- attribute "title" for Quick Shape Repo:
- a header of property bar:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.0.0 ER4 BPMS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create process Start Event -> Task -> End Event
2. move mouse over each element in the process (Start | Task | End)
3. activate one element
4. move mouse over icon Task and End Event in Quick Shape Repo
5. open properties
6. activate each element in the process (Start | Task | End)
7. morph Start Event to Start Error Event
8. move mouse over this element
9. morph Task to User Task
10. move mouse over this element
step 2: title is "None" for all of them
step 4: titles of both icons are same ("None - Click or drag")
step 6: header of properties bar is "None" for all of them
step 8: title is "Error"
step 10: title is "None"
Please create a unique title for all nodes. I suggest "group - title" or "title group" for example "Task - None", "Start Event - None", "None Start Event", "User Task", etc. Use this title for all features like:
- Quick Shape Repo ("None Task - click or drag", "None End Event - click or drag"
- Title of element (<g ... title="title_format">)
- Header of properties bar - "Properties (title_format)"
Created attachment 813007 [details]
Created attachment 813008 [details]
Video file - step to reproduce
Increasing priority of 'TestBlocker' to 'high'
Is this really needed for tests only because for users it makes more sense to keep it as it is, as each node is already grouped within the stencil set. Not sure if tests should drive usability. If tests really need this we could add alt text or some other indication in the html to help them, but we should IMO not change the usability for them.
This issue just represents a cause of problems. I like this changes but the "depends on" issues should be resolved.
I welcome that the missing information will be presented on HTML level rather then on JS level.
We went over this issues and we believe that this BZ can safely be closed as NOT A BUG.