Description of problem:
gettext project usually contains the po file with underscore filename, such as pt_BR.po,zh_CN.po,zh_TW.po. However, unless map-from is set, those files are skipped, thus not push to server.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.3.2-345-gaa6d307
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download and extract ibus-chewing (http://ibus.googlecode.com/files/ibus-chewing-1.4.3-Source.tar.gz)
2. cd po
3. Create project ibus-chewing and version master
4. Make sure zh_CN and zh_TW are in the locale list.
5. Download zanata.xml by clicking Action "Config file" in ibus-chewing/master in WebUI
6. mvn zanata:push -Dzanata.pushType=both
zh_CN and zh_TW are ignored.
zh_CN and zh_TW are pushed.
Pulling also suffer similar bug. zh_CN is pulled as zh-CN.po thus cannot be used directly in build.
Veteran users may already have zanata.xml from other projects to copy and rename from. However, this will definitely shock the new users.
Bug 1139950 also fixed this bug.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1139950 ***