Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 119413
Can't shutdown machine
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:39 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; (R1
1.1); .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Description of problem:
1. I installed Fedora as "Everything"
2. I logged in as "eugenia". Did a few things.
3. Logged in as "root" momentarily because of bug #119406
4. While as "root" I added "eugenia" to the wheel group.
5. Logged in back as "eugenia".
6. Did very few things, decided to "reboot" the computer via the
7. It unloaded things and then it presented me with an gtk alert box
(on a blue screen, no gnome was left loaded) saying "unknown user".
Clicking "ok" to that dialog it got me back to the login sreen
instead of rebooting the machine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. see above
Actual Results: It gave me a weird dialog and it did not reboot the
Expected Results: To reboot the machine.
This looks like a duplicate of bug #115684.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 115684 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.