Description of problem:
For a replicate volume, the engine should monitor if self-heal is ongoing on a volume. There should be an indication in the UI for self-heal activity.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
"volume heal statistics" can be used to monitor this
This should also allow the engine to prevent moving a host to maintenance while
self-heal / rebalance is in progress.
Target release should be placed once a package build is known to fix a issue. Since this bug is not modified, the target version has been reset. Please use target milestone to plan a fix for a oVirt release.
Moving from 4.0 alpha to 4.0 beta since 4.0 alpha has been already released and bug is not ON_QA.
cannot verify this bug until the below two bugs are fixed.
@Ramesh, can you please let us know when can we get these above bugs fixed ?
Verified and works fine with build ovirt-engine-126.96.36.199-0.1.el7ev.noarch
1) When a volume is created Self-Heal Info column displays "N/A" for first 10 minutes since self-heal info sync frequency is 10 minutes.
2) If there are more than two unsynced_entries_history is present and if heal is going on then Expected time for heal will be displayed in the Self-Heal Info column.
5)Brought one of the brick down , no I/O running on the volume and no heal happening, then no.of unsynced entries is displayed in the Self-Heal column.
5) Self-Heal Info column shows "N/A" when one of the brick is down in the volume.
6) Replaced a brick from UI which is down and replace happened successfully.
7) An exclamation mark is displayed on the status column of volume and on the bricks when there are unsynced entries present. Mouse hovering on that displays status of brick , with no.of unsynced entries present.
For volume mouse hovering does not display any tool tip and a bug is logged for the same. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1365604