1. Proposed title of this feature request
Request for keystone V3 support with RadosGW
2. Who is the customer behind the request? Daniel van der Ster
Account: National College of Ireland / Nci
Account #: 846298
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: no
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Would like integration between RadosGW and Keystone V3
4. Why does the customer need this?
Keystone can now support more rational user authentication protocols and deals with the concept of domains much better, service accounts now stay in an sql backed 'default' domain and multiple domains and protocols are now supported (ldap, saml, openid, adfs). non-default users are stored in an id_mapping table in the keystone database, with a userid that contains a domain id - keystone version 2 cannot decipher these tokens and therefore radosgw cannot see that the user has an acceptable role (Member, swiftoperator etc.)
5. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
6. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
7. List any affected packages or components.
OSP Juno on rhel 6.5
*** Bug 1274082 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1259258 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Feature has been verified and the doc text looks fine.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
*** Bug 1335963 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***