Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1274270
Time zone shown wrong when editing schedule
Last modified: 2016-01-08 12:08:01 EST
Description of problem:
In CFME, I go to Configure -> Configuration and I create a schedule (if it matters, for a database backup). I change the time zone from GMT to (GMT+01:00) Vienna. After saving and re-opening the schedule, the time zone is still Vienna, but the starting time is shown in GMT.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Configure -> Configuration -> Schedules
2. Add a new schedule (for a database backup)
3. Set the timezone for this schedule to (GMT+01:00) Vienna.
4. Set the time and date.
5. Save the schedule.
6. Look into the "Settings Schedules" table: it's shown fine.
7. Edit the schedule that you just created
8. In Timer, the Time Zown is shown correctly (GMT+01:00) Vienna
9. In Timer/Starting Time it shows Vienna in brackets, but the time is two hours behind, which seems to be GMT
Time is shown in the chosen time zone.
Schedule is executed at he expected time. Seems just to be a display issue.
New commit detected on ManageIQ/manageiq/master:
Author: Roman Blanco <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AuthorDate: Fri Oct 23 15:07:09 2015 +0200
Commit: Roman Blanco <email@example.com>
CommitDate: Fri Oct 23 15:08:11 2015 +0200
Fixed TimeZone issue in Schedules
app/controllers/ops_controller/settings/schedules.rb | 7 ++++---
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
Reproduced in 22.214.171.124, verified fixed in 126.96.36.199
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
*** Bug 1278410 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 1290192 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***