Description of problem:
The gnome-obex-server crashes on receiving files via BT. The debug
output that has been generated and collected by bugbuddy has been
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
vietyen@oxygen:~% gnome-obex-server --version
Gnome gnome-obex-server 0.5.1
By enabling the gnome-obex-server and try to send a file from an other
Bluetooth device to FC3T3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. /etc/init.d/bluetooth start (if Bluetooth has been configured
2. Run gnome-obex-server via Applications -> System tools -> Bluetooth
3. Init transfer from the Bluetooth device to the FC3T3
gnome-obex-server crashes and causes bug-buddy to appear
receiving the file correctly
I use a Nokia 6230 with a Sitecom CN 502 USB bluetooth stick.
The GNOME-Bluetooth framework does act to expectations when sending a
file with Nautilus (Send via bluetooth) to another Bluetooth device.
Created attachment 105146 [details]
Debug output of gnome-obex-server
should be fixed in gnome-bluetooth-0.5.1-5...
* Fri Oct 08 2004 Harald Hoyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> - 0.5.1-5
- buildrequire pygtk2-devel (bug 135032)
- fixed gnome-bluetooth-manager script for 64bit (bug 134864)
- fixed segfault on file receive (bug 133041)
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 133041 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.