Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1462276
[3.5] Ansible playbook fails due the incorrect openshift-master.kubeconfig
Last modified: 2017-12-18 22:02:07 EST
Test this bug with openshift-ansible-3.5.88-1.git.0.9901d92.el7.noarch
Set openshift_master_cert_expire_days to 365 to workaround BZ#1465263.
Once BZ#1465263 fixed, will move this bug to verified.
1. Prepare an haproxy load-balancer openshift-133.test.com listens on 443 while the backend masters listen on 8443, make sure 443 and 8443 port opened.
2. Configure inventory file like below
3. Run installation playbook
The installation is successful without error, ocp cluster is working well.
4. Check openshift-master.kubeconfig on 3 masters
The user referred in openshift-master.kubeconfig are all pointing to local master with correct port.
5. Stop 2/3 masters' controllers service in turn, each of the 3 masters could work well.
Gaoyun, sounds like from your last comment the bug can be moved to VERIFIED?
Yes, actually this bug have been fixed with openshift-ansible-3.5.88-1, but still need workaround to continue the installation. Since BZ#1465263 was verified with openshift-ansible-3.5.91-1.git.0.28b3ddb.el7.noarch, mark this bug also verified with openshift-ansible-3.5.91-1.git.0.28b3ddb.el7.noarch.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.