Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1462280
[3.4] Ansible playbook fails due the incorrect openshift-master.kubeconfig
Last modified: 2017-06-29 09:33:14 EDT
In the latest puddle.
Verify this bug with openshift-ansible-3.4.106-1.git.0.b7dfb8a.el7
1. Prepare an haproxy load-balancer listens on 443 while the backend masters listen on 8443, make sure 443 and 8443 port opened on lb host
2. Configure inventory file like below
3. Run installation playbook
The installation is successful without error, ocp cluster is working well.
4. Check openshift-master.kubeconfig on 3 masters
The user referred in openshift-master.kubeconfig are all pointing to local master with correct port.
5. Stop 2/3 masters' controllers service in turn, each of the 3 masters could work well.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.