_mutter_ rebased to version 3.26
The _mutter_ package has been upgraded to version 3.26, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version.
The most significant bug fixes include:
* Unexpected termination when respawning shortcut inhibitor dialog
* Unexpected termination during monitor configuration migration
* Multihead regressions in X11 session
* Screen rotation regressions
* Unexpected termination when reconnecting tablet device
The list of notable enhancements includes:
* Support for running headless
* Support for snap packages for sandboxed app IDs
* Support for _NET_RESTACK_WINDOW and ConfigureRequest siblings
* _mutter_ now exports _NET_NUMBER_OF_DESKTOPS
* _mutter_ now allows resizing of tiled windows
* Key bindings have been resolved with non-latin layouts
* Support for export tiling information to clients
* Monitor layout is now remembered across sessions
We want to introduce fractional scaling in 7.5, a feature that lands upstream in 3.26.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.