Description of problem:
Cannot install abrt-java-connector due to broken dependencies
[root@otto ~]# yum install abrt-java-connector
Last metadata expiration check: 1:59:56 ago on Wed 23 Aug 2017 05:28:04 PM EDT.
Problem: conflicting requests
- package abrt-java-connector-1.1.0-8.fc24.x86_64 requires librpm.so.7()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- problem with installed package grub2-pc-1:2.02-10.fc27.x86_64
- package grub2-pc-1:2.02-10.fc27.x86_64 requires grub2-tools = 1:2.02-10.fc27, but none of the providers can be installed
- package grub2-tools-1:2.02-10.fc27.x86_64 requires librpm.so.8()(64bit), but none of the providers can be installed
- cannot install both rpm-libs-188.8.131.52-4.fc26.x86_64 and rpm-libs-4.13.90-0.git14002.6.fc28.x86_64
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting packages or '--skip-broken' to skip uninstalable packages)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
abrt-java-connector-1.1.0-13.fc27 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 27. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-2a110b5a82
Build is fixed and is now built against the latest rpm in rawhide
abrt-java-connector-1.1.0-13.fc27 has been pushed to the Fedora 27 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-2a110b5a82
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1493090 ***
Removing the dependency, because this has been fixed clearly even without it, and it's causing us issues with blocker bug tracking.
abrt-java-connector-1.1.0-13.fc27 has been pushed to the Fedora 27 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.