Description of problem:
perl HTML::Tagset 3.04 was released at December 29th, 2004; while Fedora Core
Development hangs around at version 3.03.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
The following works for me:
--- snipp ---
--- perl-HTML-Tagset.spec 2004-09-22 16:21:35.000000000 +0200
+++ perl-HTML-Tagset.spec.rsc 2005-03-05 00:06:19.000000000 +0100
@@ -2,13 +2,13 @@
Summary: HTML::Tagset - data tables useful in parsing HTML.
BuildRequires: perl >= 0:5.00503
Requires: perl >= 0:5.00503
@@ -53,6 +53,9 @@
+* Sat Mar 05 2005 Robert Scheck <firstname.lastname@example.org> 3.04-1
+- upgrade to 3.04
* Wed Sep 22 2004 Chip Turner <email@example.com> 3.03-30
--- snapp ---
Upgrade to 3.04 ;-)
*** Bug 133463 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Hi Robert. Could you please merge in the changes mentioned in Bug 140914 and
supply a new spec patch?
*** Bug 140914 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Created attachment 112411 [details]
I didn't merge some things from Marius's patch, which (I would say) aren't
really needed, because Fedora has lots of individual spec files:
- macrofying of "HTML-Tagset" to %pkg_name
- "make test" never should be conditional, if failing something _always_
went wrong and has to be debugged
- replaced the filelist stuff by two simple macros in the %files section
- Fedora doesn't currently use POD files at most perl-* packages, skipped it
Thanks, will be in tomorrow's rawhide.