Description of problem:
It is not possible to change multiple bugs at once. There is no column with checkboxes for bugs selection.
I tried to apply it to the query result product = 'Red Han Enterprise Linux 8', component = 'libvirt', summary contains 'Fast Train'.
Browser is Firefox 64.0 for Linux.
(In reply to Jaroslav Suchanek from comment #0)
> Description of problem:
> It is not possible to change multiple bugs at once. There is no column with
> checkboxes for bugs selection.
> I tried to apply it to the query result product = 'Red Han Enterprise Linux
> 8', component = 'libvirt', summary contains 'Fast Train'.
> Additional info:
> Browser is Firefox 64.0 for Linux.
Actually, there are buttons 'select all' and 'deselect all' that used to select/deselect all bugs.
Also, you can click one bug to select/deselect it. Please have a try again.
Created attachment 1513692 [details]
Screenshot of buglist
Screenshot of bugs wchich should be changed at once. I am missing a control, either button or checklist which I can use for selection.
I have checked it once more. No such buttons are presented as suggested in comment 1. Thanks.
*** Bug 1658703 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Jeff, I get the same problem in FF64 on RHEL 7.4.
Also same on Chrome.
(In reply to Jeff Fearn from comment #4)
> completed loading, it might be a problem with FF64, I've only got FF63 on
> F29. Rony can you get FF64 and test please?
It works well in my firefox 64 which based on fedora28, I just download the firefox tar file and unzip it and start it.
You can check the attachment
Created attachment 1513871 [details]
The work around is to edit the search and change "Sort results by" to a single field, run the search, and everything should work.
e.g. The generated JS:
order: [[7, 'asc'][4, 'asc'],
order: [[1, 'desc'], [8, 'desc'],
*** Bug 1659853 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
hmm the search I had that was duplicating this no longer triggers this, does anyone have a search that still triggers this or a way of reliably reproducing it?
OK, this search works to reproduce:
The trigger is filtering by the last column in the table before another column.
e.g. in the search provided component is the last field displayed and is ordered before bug_status.
For some reason FireFox seems to tolerate the missing comma, but you can show the page source and search for '#bz_buglist' and you can see the missing comma in the order array.
Workaround is to not order by the last column, or to order by that column last.
It seems to be broken only if I sort by the last column (Changed) on the search, and then try to change multiple. Sorting once the bug list is loaded doesn't break it. Thanks for looking at this.
Verified on commit: f6835a7f9
*** Bug 1664282 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
This change has been deployed to partner Bugzilla  for pre-release testing, if your testing reveals any issues please update this bug.
This change is now live. If there are any issues, do not reopen this bug.
Instead, you should create a new bug and reference this bug.