Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 189044
Review Request: perl-Log-Message
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:30 EST
Spec URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Log-Message/perl-Log-Message.spec
SRPM URL: http://ftp.kspei.com/pub/steve/rpms/perl-Log-Message-0.01-1.src.rpm
Log::Message is a generic message storage mechanism. It allows you to store
messages on a stack -- either shared or private -- and assign meta-data to
it. Some meta-data will automatically be added for you, like a timestamp
and a stack trace, but some can be filled in by the user, like a tag by
which to identify it or group it, and a level at which to handle the
message (for example, log it, or die with it).
One warning from the tests; from a quick code inspection I think this is an
+ make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0,
'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/02_Log-Message...........Use of uninitialized value in regexp compilation at
t/02_Log-Message.t line 87.
All tests successful.
Files=2, Tests=34, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.14 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.18 CPU)
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written, uses macros consistently and
conforms to the Perl template.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. It's not included separately in the
package, but this is not necessary as the upstream tarball does not include it.
* source files match upstream:
* BuildRequires are proper.
* package builds in mock.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directory it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
It seems I forgot the magic word. In case it wasn't obvious from the FE-ACCEPT
I've opened a ticket for the warning:
Imported, branches created, and builds requested.