Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 200075
[de_DE-printing] - Lower portion of the texts are cutting in the text boxes
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:38 EST
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #200072 +++
Description of problem:
When Printing any page, the lower portion of the texts in the text boxes, are
not printing, its cutting from the below. Only upper portion of the text are
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open firefox with en_US locale, e.g. LANG=en_US.UTF-8 firefox &
2. Open http://bugzilla.redhat.com
3. Enter New Bug
4. Copy and paste any text written in de_DE language
5. Fill up the Text Boxes with de_DE texts
6. Print the Page or make a postscript file.
7. Observe the print result.
de_DE texts are cutting from the lower which is in the text boxes like "Assign
to", "cc", "URL", Summary". etc.
All the texts should print fully without cutting.
If open firefox in de_DE also, still the problem remains same. Same problem
exists for ru_RU, it_IT, fr_FR also.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 200072 ***