Spec URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-File-BaseDir.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-File-BaseDir-0.02-1.src.rpm
This module can be used to find directories and files as specified by the
XDG Base Directory Specification. It takes care of defaults and uses
File::Spec to make the output platform specific.
Looks like the dependencies are a bit messed up.
I put perl-File-DesktopEntry in a local repo so I could get through this faster.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(File::BaseDir) = 0.02
perl-File-BaseDir = 0.02-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=5, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 cusr + 0.02 csys = 0.03 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Thanks for the quick review.
Built in FC5, devel, owner added.
I'd like to see this in EPEL6. I can maintain it there if needed.
Feel free to take it for EPEL.
Thanks for the response.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-File-BaseDir
New Branches: el6
Git done (by process-git-requests).