Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 210322
Review Request: perl-File-MimeInfo - Determine file type
Last modified: 2014-05-18 12:59:29 EDT
Spec URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-File-MimeInfo.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-File-MimeInfo-0.13-1.src.rpm
This module can be used to determine the mime type of a file. It tries to
implement the freedesktop specification for a shared MIME database.
Added a patch blessed by upstream to add a new option which
is important for my long-term goals...
- add an option to launch mimeopen non interactively
I have placed the two build dependencies in a local repo in order to build this.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(File::MimeInfo) = 0.13
perl(File::MimeInfo::Applications) = 0.02
perl(File::MimeInfo::Magic) = 0.12
perl(File::MimeInfo::Rox) = 0.2
perl-File-MimeInfo = 0.13-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=5, Tests=58, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.18 cusr + 0.08 csys = 0.26 CPU)
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
And thanks for that one.
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-File-MimeInfo
New Branches: el6
Owners: pghmcfc ktdreyer
I (pghmcfc) am already the owner of this package in EPEL-7.
Git done (by process-git-requests).
perl-File-MimeInfo-0.25-1.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
perl-File-MimeInfo-0.25-1.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository.