Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 414211
Review Request: mfiler2 - Two pane file manager under UNIX console
Last modified: 2007-12-10 13:04:13 EST
Spec URL: http://mtasaka.fedorapeople.org/Review_request/mfiler2/mfiler2.spec
SRPM URL: http://mtasaka.fedorapeople.org/Review_request/mfiler2/mfiler2-3.2.3-1.fc8.src.rpm
Minnu's Filer2 is a two pane file manager under UNIX console.
This bug depends on oniguruma (bug 414191) and wkf (bug 414201)
Created attachment 279841 [details]
mock build of mfiler2 on rawhide, i386
As this package depends on two packages which are still under review,
currently koji scratch build cannot be done.
Mock build is successful on rawhide, i386.
Review request on oniguma and wkf finished.
Now mfiler2 builds on koji, dist-f9.
* Sat Dec 8 2007 Mamoru Tasaka <email@example.com> - 3.2.3-2
- Add missing CFLAGS
I'll try to review this later today for you.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* Valid license tag
* Package builds. http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=282794
* Package requires ruby & ruby abi version.
rpmlint produces only the following warning which can be ignored:
mfiler2-mdnd.x86_64: W: no-documentation
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: mfiler2
Short Description: Two pane file manager under UNIX console
Branches: F-8 F-7
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Rebuilt on dist-f9, closing
(Rebuild on F-8/7 is not done yet because BuildRequires packages
are not in buildroot yet).
Thank you for your review!