Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 443921
provide gnuradio for EL5
Last modified: 2009-07-27 10:43:57 EDT
Description of request:
provide gnuradio for EL5.
Changing version to '9' as part of upcoming Fedora 9 GA.
More information and reason for this action is here:
Any news here? This is causing a broken dependency in epel5-testing
(grc is already available there).
(In reply to comment #2)
> Any news here? This is causing a broken dependency in epel5-testing
> (grc is already available there).
I'm working on it and has most of the dependencies already in EPEL, it should be available soon (I hope). BTW, I did not get a broken dependency mail.
Yeah, the automated script isn't running yet. It's waiting until after the change freeze for Beta to finish up.
I just manually ran repoclosure here and filed bugs.
Any word on this issue?
This message is a reminder that Fedora 9 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 30 (thirty) days from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 9. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as WONTFIX if it remains open with a Fedora
'version' of '9'.
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version prior to Fedora 9's end of life.
Bug Reporter: Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that
we may not be able to fix it before Fedora 9 is end of life. If you
would still like to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it
against a later version of Fedora please change the 'version' of this
bug to the applicable version. If you are unable to change the version,
please add a comment here and someone will do it for you.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
The process we are following is described here:
This is still needing to be fixed. ;)
I'll reopen this when I'll find more time to work on it. Sorry.