Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 518046
Review Request: trac-accountmanager-plugin - Account manager plugin for Trac
Last modified: 2009-08-18 13:15:22 EDT
Spec URL: http://trac.city-fan.org/cfo-trac/browser/trac-accountmanager-plugin/trunk/trac-accountmanager-plugin.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.city-fan.org/ftp/contrib/websrv/trac-accountmanager-plugin-0.2.1-2.20090522svn5836.fc12.src.rpm
The AccountManagerPlugin offers several features for managing user accounts:
* allow users to register new accounts
* login via an HTML form instead of using HTTP authentication
* allow existing users to change their passwords or delete their accounts
* send a new password to users who've forgotten their password
* administer user accounts using the trac web interface
I've written up how I set up a trac instance with this plugin on Fedora here:
Once the package gets into Fedora I intend to adapt that guide for inclusion on the main Fedora wiki.
A version of this package was previously submitted by Lorenzo Villani in Bug #494219 but he's no longer interested in maintaining it, so I've changed roles from reviewer to submitter.
Perhaps you could work to review the existing submission.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 516114 ***