Spec URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/jakarta-commons-jxpath.spec
SRPM URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/jakarta-commons-jxpath-1.2-7.fc12.src.rpm
Description: Defines a simple interpreter of an expression language called XPath.
JXPath applies XPath expressions to graphs of objects of all kinds:
JavaBeans, Maps, Servlet contexts, DOM etc, including mixtures thereof.
This is a full review request. The pre-review request was bug #500254.
- extra spaces interspersed in %description
- md5sums are different but contents are the same
- svn revision I got was different # ... perhaps we should just remove that comment
- licensing, naming fine
- locations fine
- rpmlint clean (except for maven fragment in /etc)
- we should go to 1.3 ASAP but I can understand the strict need for 1.2 to get maven updated
Please fix those minor things. Review approved since they're not blockers.
Should we do something else here because the package is already in cvs?
Cvs was created and package imported from the Pre-Review bug.
Maybe we should just build in rawhide?
Build in rawhide.