abrt 1.0.0 detected a crash.
Comment: Ekiga was open and connectedd to an asterisk server. A neighbour was displayed under the Neighbours section. When that neighbour closed its Ekiga client my Ekiga crashed, and this is the report.
Attached file: backtrace
reason: Process was terminated by signal 11
Created attachment 381161 [details]
Is the reliably reproducible?
Yes. I just crashed Ekiga twice in a row:
1. connect two Ekiga instances (A and B), running on 2 different F12 installations, to the same Asterisk server;
2. call B from A;
3. B answers the call;
4. 5s or so later A closes the call;
5. just a few seconds later Ekiga instance B exits with Ctrl-Q;
6. right after the A Ekiga instance crashes.
I just generated the bug #552488, maybe it grabbed better debug info. Otherwise it should be a duplicate of this bug.
Comment #3 should have a:
1bis: wait for B and A to show up in the respective neighbour lists;
and step (2) should read:
2. call B from A by double clicking the B entry in the neighbour list;
*** Bug 552488 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Thanks for the extra info. Reported it upstream, we'll see what they have to say.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 539541 ***