Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 75024
Make sure using no mouse works
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:47:05 EDT
Several scenarios we need to work:
- boot from CD with no mouse
- boot bootnet.img with no mouse
- boot from CD with mouse, select 'No mouse' in Mouse screen in anaconda
- boot from bootnet.img with mouse, select 'No mouse' in Mouse screen in anaconda
- if no mouse pointer configured, make sure we warn you if you pick a graphical
login as default.
Will make this bug block on several existing no mouse issues.
Appears to work.
Time tracking values updated
I'm going through Bugzilla closing some bugs that have been marked as Modified
for some period of time. I believe that most of these issues have been fixed,
so I'm resolving these bugs as Rawhide. If the bug you are seeing still exists,
please reopen this report and mark it as Reopened.