Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 838537
Last modified: 2014-10-19 19:01:02 EDT
Add Content enrichment (concept link suggestion) to the editor:
Take the POC at http://www.atmayogi.com/node/5095 and implement.
Canonical instances of topics need to be published to docs.redhat.com
1. Investigate publishing a "book" that does not appear in the TOC. Remove all next and previous links from the brand used to publish the book.
2. Make the URLs deterministic. The TopicID is unique in the namespace; base it on that so that the SKOS vocabulary can be generated programatically.
3. Write a publishing script to scan a book that is "published" to extract the topics; compare them with the "published list"; generate SKOS metadata for them and add a canonical instance when they are not already published.
4. Update the enrichment endpoint index with the published data periodically.
5. Style the enriched links so that they are low noise. Perhaps remove the underline from those links.
6. Persist triples describing the published canonical instances to a triple store. This is the "published list". When / if the canonical instances are ever moved it can be used to create owl:sameas triples to point to the new instances, and Apache redirect files can be generated programatically.
This is a good candidate for a feature for the Death Star editor.