Description of problem:
Currently we have a mixed up build for our drivers.
As Windows 8 DDK can work only through Visual Studio - we are building Windows 8 (Windows Server 2012) driver using new DDK. The older versions are build with Windows 7 DKK.
This BZ is a placeholder for the move to compile all the NDIS6.x drivers (Vista and up) using Visual Studio 2012 only.
1. Create project file for all the needed build configurations
2. Enable the build of debug version
3. Driver signing, driver inf stamping, package creation and etc should be done through project settings
4. Cleanup of W4 warnings as a result of new default compilation settings
5. Enable the usage of multiple threads during the build (new feature in VS2012).
6. Remove tabs from NetKVM and Virtio library source files.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
To all who are using test certificate (NetKVMTemporaryCert) - please reinstall it.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 950509 ***