Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 971703
[abrt] libreoffice-core-22.214.171.124-6.beta1.fc19: Process /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Last modified: 2013-06-07 08:23:36 EDT
Description of problem:
I have tried to open .docx document which was caused this issue. Before I did an update of libreoffice.
Version-Release number of selected component:
cmdline: /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin --writer file:///var/tmp/Konkuren%C4%8Dn%C3%AD%20v%C3%BDhody.docx --splash-pipe=5
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (0 frames)
Potential duplicate: bug 841321
Created attachment 758009 [details]
Created attachment 758010 [details]
Created attachment 758011 [details]
Created attachment 758012 [details]
Created attachment 758013 [details]
Created attachment 758014 [details]
Created attachment 758016 [details]
Created attachment 758017 [details]
Created attachment 758018 [details]
Created attachment 758019 [details]
At this moment I can't provide you the document which is most likely causing this seg. fault, because I don't know if there are some confidential data. Once I'm able to open it in some other environment I can attach to it.
"yum downgrade harfbuzz\*" is the work-around.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 971230 ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 971795 ***