Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 977240
Update to sx-2.15
Last modified: 2013-07-02 21:42:29 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #976404 +++
Description of problem:
sx-2.15 pushed upstream and the CHANGELOG is below
* Thu Jun 20 2013 Shane Bradley <email@example.com>- 2.15-0.0
- bz955343: There was incorrect labeling on cluster.py when there was no rpms
found, instead of being split by HA and RS, they are split by packages and
- Changed the chkconfig cluster service summary output to display enabled and
- Modified bonding mode check for clusterevaluator since there is some new
- A devicemapper parser error when libudev entries were in the files for
dmsetup_info and lvs.
- Fix all the urls since kcs changed.
- Added a catch all exception that will write a debug file if uncaught
exception is raised.
- Added a check and summary output for transport mode which includes:
broadcast, multicast, and updu.
- Added code to check all valid values for attributes that can be enabled and
disabled for /etc/cluster/cluster.conf.
- Fixed parsing of sos_commands/startup/chkconfig_--list for spanish words.
sx-2.15-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
sx-2.15-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository.
sx-2.15-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository.