This bug was initially created as a copy of Bug #2009345
I am copying this bug because: Backporting
Description of problem:
For some sets of users not able to load the Overview page and it displays a white screen after entering their credentials.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- This issue is only for some sets of users.
- They tried in an incognito window, and a different browser, even tried remotely where other users are able to connect with their account.
- The account is having the same set of roles as other users.
- But when they try by going to a different URL(appending like this https://console-openshift-console.apps.sharedocp4upi46.lab.rdu2.cee.redhat.com/k8s/cluster/projects) for the cluster and then coming back to the Overview page it works.
- They deleted the account and the identity and after they logged in again it started working without any issue.
Steps to Reproduce:
The overview page displays a white screen.
The overview page from the console should be loaded as soon as entering credentials.
Verified on 4.9.26, by creating a namespace with numbers and visiting non-namespace routes doesn't break the UI anymore.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.27 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.