Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 975097
PRD33 - glance import/export templates and raw floating disks
Last modified: 2016-02-10 15:24:31 EST
- import/export of template
- import/export of disks
(export is only for disks without snapshots)
Fede, please add links to patches.
VDSM side is merged, waiting for merge of engine side.
- I3271b3c4 backend: add glance storage domain support 
- I07274bbc frontend: add glance storage domain support 
- I424998de providers: add the openstack image support 
- I6b3e9497 backend: add the import glance image support 
- I084dadfd frontend: add the import glance image support 
- Id93d40eb backend: add the export glance image support 
- If5ec1bd1 frontend: add the export glance image support 
Tier 1 tests were executed, Feature functionality is OK
This bug is currently attached to errata RHEA-2013:15231. If this change is not to be documented in the text for this errata please either remove it from the errata, set the requires_doc_text flag to minus (-), or leave a "Doc Text" value of "--no tech note required" if you do not have permission to alter the flag.
Otherwise to aid in the development of relevant and accurate release documentation, please fill out the "Doc Text" field above with these four (4) pieces of information:
* Cause: What actions or circumstances cause this bug to present.
* Consequence: What happens when the bug presents.
* Fix: What was done to fix the bug.
* Result: What now happens when the actions or circumstances above occur. (NB: this is not the same as 'the bug doesn't present anymore')
Once filled out, please set the "Doc Type" field to the appropriate value for the type of change made and submit your edits to the bug.
For further details on the Cause, Consequence, Fix, Result format please refer to:
Thanks in advance.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.